Tip load in a .lyr file, [will show red exclamation mark] right click and load in any polygon file. The layer will show the legend and symbology.
You will need to go through the os mastermap layers and extract features and styles you want to style in vectormap, some codes will be different, you can create two feature codes with a common tag (ID, osmmCODE,vectCode, Feature CODE) this can be joined to use symbology of MasterMap with Vectormap.
Though with a minute of research a SOLUTION :
If you want you can sign up to SnowFlake and get the VectorMap .lyr
Snowflake Go/loader OS VectorMap package contains:
- OSVectorMap.glp: GO Loader project file
- VectorMapFanOutDefinitions.xml: FanOut definitions for GO Loader
- CleanPolygonData.sql: SQL script that cleans polygon data
- registerArcSDE.bat: Batch script that registers the VectorMap layers in ArcSDE.
- *.lyr: ESRI ArcGIS Layer files that can be used in ArcGIS. There are Layerfiles for the LandPlan Style and Style1.
Had to add another answer as the 'add comment' is limited in number characters