Now and then I run into the following problem:
I start debugging the Add-In and breakpoints are ignored. Almost seems like the communication between the IDE and the component is not working.
My problem is that the last time this had happened I resolved it and now I can't remember what I did to fix it.
The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for the document.
Partly, the issue I am having is already described here but there is no solution for the actual breakpoint malfunction.
Please note that this normally works.
Deleting the bin and the obj does not seem to work.
This time I just restored my entire project from backup and started over but I would like to know how to fix this should I come across this again.