I am creating a flyover animation in ArcScene and I would like my surface raster to be rendered in full resolution (an exported function raster dataset - a blend of shaded relief and high resolution imagery)
I've tried to export several clips with the function raster dataset itself but the uncompressed AVI output was quite jerky. I then converted the function raster dataset into TIFF and the output video did not improve.
Will Converting to FGDB Grid or any other grid make a difference in the final animation rendering. It plays smoothly in ArcScene itself; it's only the exported uncompressed video that seems to be quite jerky. Any other recommendations?
What I meant by the above statement "I would like my surface raster to be rendered in full resolution" was not a question but a statement; this raster is set and must remain set to preserve detail to HIGH (Quality Enhancement for Raster Images: HIGH)
After reading the first question (thanks @GIS-Jonathan) I realized that I might want to include my machine specs:
- Intel Core i7-980X Extreme Edition 3.33Ghz CPU
- OCZ DDR3 PC3-6GB RAM (12GB total)
- Asus P6X58D Premium Motherboard
- WD VelociRaptor 450 GB, SATA 6 Gb/s, 32 MB Cache, 10,000 RPM Hard Drive
- NVIDIA Quadro 4000 w/2.0GB, Dual Link DVI Video Card
- Windows 7 Professional 64bit