I got stripes in my topographic corrected Landsat images (see second image below). I used SAGA GIS 2.0.8 at xubuntu 12.04
Image and DEM are in the same projection, tried it with EPSG:32636 and EPSG:4326
Compare the resolution of the image and the DEM (open the image/DEM and look a the description under "cell size"). It should be the same, if not:
Align the resolution of the image and the DEM using (SAGA) "Grid" -> "Construction" -> "Resampling" Then choose the image or DEM you want to resample and set "user defined" at "Target Grid" and start. A new window opens. At "Cellsize" write the resolution you want (in my case it was the resolution of the Landsat image with 30m per pixel). Now the image and the DEM should have the same resolution (cellsize) and you can now proceed with the topographic correction...