Take the 2-minute tour ×
Geographic Information Systems Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for cartographers, geographers and GIS professionals. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I was accessing USGS map services at http://isse.cr.usgs.gov/ArcGIS/services/Combined/SDDS_Imagery/MapServer/WMSServer, through a program.

This link no longer works. I found a redirect - that took me to http://viewer.nationalmap.gov/example/services.html.

What would be a replacement site for the one I was using ?

share|improve this question
What was the WMS you were using? –  Roy Aug 20 '12 at 17:04
yes, but I can't find that in the new reference list –  Mihaela Aug 20 '12 at 17:05
Something like this?? Accessing High Resolution Orthoimagery (HRO) Map Services –  Roy Aug 20 '12 at 17:07

1 Answer 1

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.