Qgis polygonize problem - DLL load fail
[I had already posted this question, but was closed and redirected to a supposedly duplicate question. I'm re-posting since I believe this is note exactly the same case.]
I'm getting the following error message when I try to use the polygonize tool in QGIS 1.8 (windows 7):
Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\PROGRA~2\Quantum GIS Lisboa\bin\gdal_polygonize.py", line 34, in import gdal, ogr, osr File "C:\PROGRA~2\Quantum GIS Lisboa\apps\Python27\lib\site-packages\gdal.py", line 2, in from osgeo.gdal import deprecation_warn File "C:\PROGRA~2\Quantum GIS Lisboa\apps\Python27\lib\site-packages\osgeo__init__.py", line 21, in _gdal = swig_import_helper() File "C:\PROGRA~2\Quantum GIS Lisboa\apps\Python27\lib\site-packages\osgeo__init__.py", line 17, in swig_import_helper _mod = imp.load_module('_gdal', fp, pathname, description) ImportError: DLL load failed: No se encontró el proceso especificado.
I have already tried or checked the following with no success:
- Making sure there is no PYTHONPATH variable
- adding "C:\PROGRA~2\Quantum GIS Lisboa\bin\", "C:\PROGRA~2\Quantum GIS Lisboa\bin" and "C:\PROGRA~2\Quantum GIS Lisboa\" to the beginning of PATH variable
- Checking that GDAL was not installed separately
- Installed Visual Basic 2010 Express (couldn't find Visual Studio 2010 as suggested in the other post)
- "Path to the GDAL executables" and "Path to the GDAL Python modules" are blank in he GDAL setting menu within QGIS.
Any ideas what this could be? I wonder why would it be the path variable if all other Gdal are working fine. Wouldn't it have a DLL load error for all or other Gdal modules?