Geographic Information Systems Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for cartographers, geographers and GIS professionals. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

How do you choose either "base files" or "base provider"?

Pathfinder Office Differential Correction

share|improve this question
May depend on the provider. This web site,, says that their base stn provides NAD83 (CORS96) if you use the base files or WGS84 (ITRF) if you use the reference position. – mkennedy Nov 14 '12 at 17:58

If you want to use your own base file from same picture select the Reference possition>select reference possition from base provider>then click "select". In this window select new and add here the name whatever you want and enter the base station coordinate of your base station. In this way chose the base file and chose the base provider what you entered and apply differencial correction.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.