There are a couple of maps i made that I want to save as pdf in ArcGIS 10.0. For three of the maps it worked fine, but there are problems with the other two.
The first one has a layer that consists of four topographic maps. Two of the maps are not printed completely. The second map also has a layer of four topographic maps, and a horizontal line is drawn where the upper two overlap the lower two.
I have no clue how to prevent this. I am printing with the 'windows printer' printer engine. I've tried both Adobe PDF and PDF creator.
An update, what I've tried now:
- Someone told me to try Repair Geometry, but I think that's impossible because the topographic maps are .tif files
- MXDDOCTOR did not find any corrupt files, I am trying to make a new mxd in the 'treatment' part to see if it worked anyway, but it is taking ages
- Making a new .mxd file, not entirely new but based on a different mxd does not work
- Making the map on a smaller scale (zoomed out) does not work
- Exporting or printing to pdf at a lower resolution does not work
- I tried doing the same while turning of the working tifs to test memory, still the same problem.