Recently I've started playing with OSM2PO and pgRouting but I've stumbled upon a weird problem which I'm not really sure where it comes from…
I've installed OSM2PO on Ubuntu, with no errors, and I've also imported latest Portuguese data from Geofabrik, also with no errors at all. When Osm2poService started running, I've tried a very simple routing from 40.64013,-8.61054 to 40.64021,-8.61112 and get a “no routing found”-like alert box. If you check http://goo.gl/maps/k6qyr and http://osrm.at/1KY you’ll see what the result should be.
I've also seen this problem while trying routings between other points, I found some routes that are really strange (not very optimized).
I think that for some reason there are some ways missing in my OSM data.
I'm using OSM2PO v4.5.25.