Upon adding a database to my postgres pgadmin iii server I attempted a replace query in the sql gui, and it worked. However I put in the wrong value to replace and whenever I try to do so again to fix the error with the dataset it doesn't seem to work. Yet it will allow me to utilize other queries like search. Not sure if it is simply update that won't work twice. There is a possibility I am not correcting to the database correctly, but I selected my database with user@localhost:5432. It was originally the default postgres but I simply selected the database I added from the drop down and so I'm not sure if I need to do something more to make sure I am making changes on the database I intended or not.
My query that worked first is as follows:
update adminboundaries set "WIKI_URL" = replace ("WIKI_URL", 'ncsirad-pc',
but I intended to put something other than mediwiki_server_name, but its not replacing.