im currently working on a WMS with QGIS 1.8.0 Desktop with apache from xampp. What I want to do is to have my .qgs file displayed on my webpage as a OpenLayer. So I followed this tutorial:
I think the server is working correctly since im not having any errors when I run
It returns a xml file. Yet something weird is in there, there are lots of tags like:
<Layer queryable="1"> <Name>welt</Name> <Title>welt</Title> <CRS>EPSG:32062</CRS> <CRS>EPSG:32061</CRS> <CRS>EPSG:32058</CRS> <CRS>EPSG:32057</CRS> <CRS>EPSG:32056</CRS>
And so on. I think there are about 10k lines of it. So I think there is a problem with the .qgs file instead of server configuration issues. Yet I'm new to QGIS and it's features.
And when I want to try the
URL it just gives me a white box within a black frame. (I changed the &map and &layers parameter)
Just had this brilliant idea to test it on the osgeo-apache apache server and it worked. So I checked the httpd.conf of both osgeo-apache and xampp and had to change the
# # Controls who can get stuff from this server. # Require all granted
# # Controls who can get stuff from this server. # Order allow,deny Allow from all
and it works smooth now.
Thanks for reading this.