This may be overkill, but I need to reproject a point coming from the CLLocationManager, which is in EPSG:4326, to Dutch RD (Double Stereographic, EPSG:28992) in my iOS application and I am using Proj4 to do it. At least that's what I set out to do. Here's what I tried:
- I grabbed a Proj4 Xcode project from route-me and added it to my Xcode project.
- I added a dependency on Proj4 to my build target. (Target -> Properties -> General -> Direct Dependencies -> + (add)
- I added the path to the Proj4 project directory to my Library search paths. (Target -> Properties -> Build -> Library Search Paths)
- I added the path to the Proj4 project directory to my Header search paths. (Target -> Properties -> Build -> Header Search Paths)
- I added a reference to Proj4 (-lProj4) to my linker flags (Target -> Properties -> Build -> Other Linker Flags)
But I still get a linker error when compiling:
ld: library not found for -lProj4
What am I missing here?