I've been making some pretty (but computationally expensive) tiles with TileMill and I'd like to serve them up. First, I served them straight from TileMill. Every tile gets rendered dynamically, ...
I newly turned to TileStache to render Mapnik tiles because of the caching option. Before, I was using Mapnik python bindings only and it was working perfectly. Now that I use TileStache, the tiles ...
So, I generated a map on tilemill and exported the mbtiles file. I've setup Tilestache, and all required dependencies. I tried the OSM preview provided by default which worked fine. When I tried to ...