This is probably a cw-candidate, but here goes.. I've got 1002 ~100 MB (5000'x5000') .tif files in a state plane (transverse merc) projection comprising a county-wide, 1-ft aerial dataset. After two ...
I have ortophotos of an area that I need to serve as a background map for my vectors. I got it as 2500 files (71,5MB each) in raw TIFF format with corresponding TFW word file - 180GB of data. ...
I have a arcpy script in which I am using arcpy.Dissolve on a single feature class with multiple features to get a single multi-part feature in the output. The script is successful only part of the ...