Anyone knows the the cause and how to resolve the "Could not obtain native oracle connection" error? I'm using GeoTools 2.7.4, a oracle 11g DB, ojdbc14.jar, and a simple java code on a Tomcat 6 like ...
To host a map application in real world, developed using GeoServer, we need a server with Tomcat/JSP rather than Apache, right? Correct me if I am wrong since my background is as GIS not development. ...
There have been several questions very similar to this asked already (including ones not involving GeoServer), but their solutions have not solved my problem. I am trying to use getFeatureInfo on my ...
I am building a web map application using: GeoServer OpenLayers Tomcat I would like to build a web application, where the user can log in and have the map arranged according to their profile. ...
Is there any way I can track the logged in users in geoserver(somewhere in log file). I have same users in geoserver and tomcat-realm.As I can see what URI are requested, IP address URI requested ...
Well, my problem is that i have geoserver installed over a windows 7 x64 system with both java (JRE 6u29) x32 and x64 installed and i can't proyect my layers on the website. The preview on geoserver ...
After trying to upgrade from Tomcat 5.5.28 to 5.5.29 or above I ran into a strange problem. We use a linux based gis system using an Oracle EE DB (without spatial license). Problem After the upgrade ...
I have installed opengeo suite community edition on ubunutu 10.10 and it is working with apache tomcat and it all works great. So I decide to do the same on a Windows 2003 server at work. Note: On ...