New answers tagged

0

I remember that I tried to change the directory for r-scipts in QGIS. I changed it into a location on an external hard drive. I ran QGIS without the hard drive linked to my PC and QGIS produced the same error like yours, Zach. After connecting the hard drive again, QGIS produced no error while starting and I could change the directory to the old path again: ...


0

I found the answer somewhere on this forum. Go to control panel - programs (uninstall) and click on ArcMap, then Repair. After repair, everything will work. I think my CC Cleaner changed something in the registry.


1

Why don't you take a sampling approach? Using sampleRandom or sampleRegular with sp = TRUE, you could draw samples from each raster and then just use table. If you used two different sample sizes with sampleRegular you can unalign the sampling grid to revel potential error at representing different scale variation or anisotropy. You could also use spsample ...


0

actually, i worked something out; following the line; rc.d <- disaggregate(ras.coarse,fact=2) do not create any rasters of disagreement or that sort of thing but stack the base raster and the disaggregated raster and extract the raster cell values in the stack as a data frame, and then shrink this new data frame by counting each unique row; st <- ...


0

I had such problems with not only python gdal binds but with standard gdal apps: gdalwarp, gdal_translate and so on.. So the problem was solved after full reinstall of all gdal and python reminds in system with refreshing path and gdalpath enviroment vars. The fastest way: Install Anaconda https://www.continuum.io/downloads, Install GDAL core from ...


0

I just found the solution for this problem. What you need to do is the following: In Windows go to: Control Panel -> Programs -> Unistall a program. Then right click on "ArcGIS for Desktop" -> Select "Uninstall/change". The ArcGIS Setup dialog will pop up. Chose the "Repair" option. After finishing the Repair procedures the ArcGIS will be working properly! ...


0

Thanks nmtoken, Joseph and jbgramm, nmtoken, In the blue box say that the file is older than this version, and when save again will do it with new version. I think that this isn't a problem. Joseph, I'll disable plugins unused. Maybe is herer the solution... Jbgramm, My version is 64bits. If I don't understand bad, this error success when close nad write ...


2

The Copy Rows to in_memory as suggested by @alex-tereshenkov took the processing time for this part of the script down from 2mins+ to 38 seconds, however I have found an even quicker solution that does what I want. I ended up using MakeQueryTable which adds an OID and also incorporates the where clause, then the TableToTable runs a lot quicker (down to 18 ...


4

I am getting the same error as you, I have tested your workflow on 10.3.1. I get the error in both cases, when I have the source view is registered with geodatabase and when it's not. Running the table conversion without supplying the where clause runs fine. I'm not sure, but it might have something to do with the process of data filtering. If there is no ...


0

Clipper and the other geoprocessing functions need to have all layers in the same coordinate reference system as they do not reproject them before they process the coordinates. That can leed to empty outputs, or much worse wrong outputs if the CRS are differing not much.


0

In this case, it was the one polygon in the Polygon A file creating the error. I found this out by making several copies of one of the Polygon A's in ArcCatalog and dividing them into several sections in ArcMap. All the sections except one clipped without any errors, so I zoomed in and found this: Apparently, the file I was given was drawn in a way ...



Top 50 recent answers are included