New answers tagged fme
Probably not the most efficient workflow, but it works. From the detail survey in AutoCAD3D, I exported the 3D points generated from the Triangles into an Excel Spreadsheet (https://civil3dplus.wordpress.com/2010/01/05/extracting-points-from-a-surface/). I also exported the breaklines, and extents of survey (for clipping the LIDAR data that is within the ...
A Nested Shell is a polygon on top of another polygon. Image source
I've just had another look at this one and what you want to do can be done with a single transformer: the LineOnArea Overlayer. I've done a similar thing as a test. In my example, the reader at the top is the roads, and the bottom reader is the local government areas (counties in your example). Connect them appropriately, and connect the line output ...
I suppose you need to set junctions at the intersections and then join again where the valance nodes are exactly two. You can try using Intersector, LineJoiner, LineOnAreaOverlay,SpatialFilter in the specific sequence. You might have to use AttributeExploder and provide the value in expose elements.
Assuming a comma will sufficiently split your street address into a field and the City, State, ZIP into another field, you could just use another attribute splitter with a space. Alternatively, you could use a PythonCaller Transformer to do the work for you. Here, City/State/Zip are stored in an attribute called "Location". The python script I used here ...
I wouldn't say it's a hopeless task. After all, these aren't random points - you know they are going to form a linear feature. I spent about 10 minutes with FME - using a dataset of a trail sorted into a random order - and think the NeighborPairFinder transformer is your friend here. It works because for each point on the trail you find the two nearest ...
Yep, FME uses an internal encoding system (we call it What Would Juan Do, as Juan is our XML expert). I think what you need to do is apply the method decodeFromFMEParsableText. I'm not a programming expert, so I will give you the info I have and hope either it helps or someone here can assist. I got this from the API documentation (see ...
'C:<backslash>Users<backslash>Kyle<backslash>Documents<backslash>FRONTIER<backslash>Project1_varasett2frogs<solidus>V2Frogs_detaillog_20151110_142249916000.txt' is invalid as a path. It appears that certain symbols are being replaced with words. I don't know anything about FMEMacro DETAIL LOGs, but as a work around you can ...
Click on the raster and drag a box across it. That will return information about the raster itself (including the coordinate system) rather than just single pixel information.
I would try the Tester transformer using the operator 'Contains' i.e. test if [string attribute] 'contains' [ID attribute] Seems a quicker way of implementing this; I just tried it (took 2 minutes to setup) and it seems to work fine.
Top 50 recent answers are included