Tag Info

New answers tagged


A russian mapper has made a tool for road network generalization, but it has three drawbacks: It's in Visual Basic. It reads and produces .mp files made with osm2mp. Documentation is in Russian. Sadly, @Mapper is right: there is no such general-purpose solution not only for OpenStreetMap data, but in general, for any open geodata format.


AFAIK there is currently no ready to use solution to generalize a (per lane) roadnetwork and reduce the complexity.

Top 50 recent answers are included