New answers tagged sqlite
This seems to be a bug (see http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9628 - apparently fixed in 2.2.) Possible workaround: I have experienced that when using fields from joined tables (I have tested dbf and csv), the field calculator messes things up when I choose "Create new field". If I change to "Update existing field", things seem to work.
I think you will have to transform your table geometry to a projected coordinates system before doing your buffer see transform function here ST_Transform( A.geometry , 3857 ) ST_Transform( B.geometry , 3857 ) you can do it in one query like this (not tried): select A.* from linka as A, pointa as B where Contains(Buffer(ST_Transform( B.geometry , 3857 ...
Top 50 recent answers are included