I booted up ArcMap 10.1 today and found out the Results Window was not opening up.
- ArcMap is running through a virtualization program through at my company.
- Similar issue has came up in the past but with the search window not showing up.
- IT couldn't figure out what caused the issue with the search windows not opening up so they uninstalled the virulization program cleared the cache associated with ArcGIS.
- I noticed whenever I click on Geoprocessing->Results (I have also added in the results button through customization), the right edge in the following image blinks.
- I noticed a windows update went through last night so that may be the culprit? Then again, how did the search windows get borked?
I've scoured stack-exchange/internet and could not find any info relating to this issue. Tools successfully run and I can view the history log as mentioned here but i really need to view the results window so I can rerun various tools again without filling out the parameters again.
Does anybody know of any registry keys/services that I can look into that that may need to be tweaked?
I don't want to resort to IT since I know for a fact they will uninstall everything, in turn loosing all my defaults e.g. shortcut keys, toolbars, and document customization.