I’m looking for a website where I can find Landsat images (or similar to it) with more than just 3 color bands. http://glovis.usgs.gov/ only gives me 3 bands. Is there a way to obtain more band? Thanks for your answers!
Glovis redirects you to Earth Explorer for the actual download, so I often opt to use Earth Explorer directly. There is another very good download site you may be interested in called Reverb | Echo. I have had issues in the past using Glovis with Google Chrome as the requisite pop-ups are blocked prior to download. These are the correct steps to take in order to download the Level 1 data which is composed of all of the available reflectance bands:
1) Go to Glovis--enable all pop-ups.
2) Select the centroid of your area of interest
3) Choose your sensor and acquisition date
4) Add the image to the queue
5) Send to cart
6) The browser will add a new tab, redirect you to Earth Explorer, and prompt you to "Sign in using your USGS registered username and password"
7) A new screen will appear with the available products for download
8) Again a new screen will appear and you can choose the specific products for download. Make sure to specify the Level 1 GeoTIFF Data Product
If at any point a screen fails to appear in this tutorial, try a different browser and, if necessary, temporarily reduce your security settings
Have a look at this web site, I have used this site to download the full 7 bands.