I have an issue regarding the styling of labels of WMS layers using QGIS server. I can't seem to get them to display how I want.
What I did:
- create a QGIS project (2.2 on Mac) with a layer from a database
- style the layer, including the labels on QGIS desktop
- save project on the server (Ubuntu) to create the WMS
What I get:
- my WMS layer, nicely showing up
- except for the labels that seem to use a default symbolization, whatever the changes I make in the project (understand big black labels)
What I wished:
- control the size and maybe also the font of the labels.
Is there a nifty parameter that I forgot somewhere or is the labeling engine not working propoperly with WMS? Any hints or similar experiences welcome.