I wanted to know if it was possible to draw with a magnetized knot, like Archi or Autocad ... !?

  • 3
    Not sure what you mean by a "magnetized knot", do you mean a digitizing puck on a tablet, like this: t0.gstatic.com/… ? – Dan C Sep 25 '14 at 15:31
  • 3
    Welcome to GIS@SE .. It would help if you explained what you meant my "Magnetized Knot" I have never heard of it and neither has Google .. You can do that by editing your question .. – Mark Cupitt Sep 25 '14 at 15:42
  • I'm guessing you may mean 'snapping'? If so, check the Snapping Options in QGIS, or do a search using that as a keyword. – Darren Cope Sep 25 '14 at 19:28

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.