having a binary raster map of pixels of interest, a road network, and a target point, my goal is to get a raster map with network pixels having as value the number of pixels of interest they allow to reach.
Would you know how i could use GRASS GIS tools to perform this?
The steps i foresee are:
- rasterize the network using
- compute pixels of interest distance to the network using
- compute a direction map with
- add the target point to the network with
- alter network lines directions toward the target,
- rasterize the network again using
- overwrite the direction map with network direction pixels with
- build a directed graph from direction map,
- set a value of 1 to nodes that are on pixels of interest,
- perform a graph traversal toward the target, cumulating nodes values.
By now, i still don't know how to revert lines directions or build the graph.