I'm new to ModelBuilder and I'm planning to take some class of it, but in the meantime I have a project with a relative easy task.
The high-level plan of this project is:
- Load shapefile into modelbuilder [USER PARAMETER]
- Select by attribute and delete selected features
- Load another shapefile into modelbuilder [USER PARAMETER]
- Make a buffer of 15 meters of this recently loaded shapefile
- ERASE first shapefile with the second shapefile (buffered)
- Add Field to the output of the ERASE process.
- Use Field Calculator to calculate meters on this new field(!shape.length@meters!)
- Select all features that are <200 meters and delete them
- Make a Centroid of the result that is >200 meters.
My problem is that I can't select and delete features after the Field Calculator step.
Does someone have an idea of what I did wrong?
A snapshot of what I have so far: