I'm looking at the Postal address table in Esri's Canadian Municipal Data Model. There are some fields in there I don't understand, and wondered if anyone could help me out.
The fields are:
- INTSTATE (String 5) The international state abbreviation
- INTPSTLCD (String 10) The international postal code
- PSTLSTATE (String 2) The two digit state abbreviation
- PSTZIP5 (String 5) The postal zip 5
- PSTZIP4 (String 4) The postal zip + 4
Given that this is a Canadian model (and I already have fields for Province) I'm assuming "state" means "country"? Or not? And what is the International Postal Code (which I've googled w/o finding)
The data is all in the city of Vancouver, BC.