This is a very device-specific question but maybe someone has ideas.
Our problem is that we cannot import files into our File Geodatabases that are stored on a NAS device. When the import function is run, only an empty table is created and no data is transferred.
Error messages attached.
- Create new File Geodatabases on the NAS device
- Create new data within file Geodatabases on the NAS from Catalog
- Export data from a file Geodatabase to the NAS
- Import data into a local Geodatabase
There's a lot out there about Geodatabase locks (which seems to be the issue) but nothing I can tie directly to this issue.
- NAS = QNAP TS-453 Pro (latest firmware installed)
- ArcGIS software 10.2.1
- Platform Windows 7 Professional 64Bit