- I've installed Apache HTTP and Tomcat on Amazon WS (AWS) EC2 instance (MS Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bit).
- I've deployed GeoServer .WAR file on Tomcat; port 8080.
- I've added inbound TCP rule in Security Group of AWS to allow port 80 and 22 for Apache and SSH respectively. TCP rule for RDP, Port 3389 is allowed by default in Inbound.
- I can access GeoServer from 'http://localhost:8080/geoserver/web' on server machine.
- Firewall on Windows Server is disabled fot both Private and Public.
I want to access GeoServer from my sub-domain 'www.geotool.mydomain.com'.
TRIED BUT FAILED:
- Followed these instructions; entered my sub-domain 'www.geotool.mydomain.com' in Proxy Base URL, but I get timed out error.
- Can't access GeoServer from Server IP, 'http://10.129.13.8:8080/geoserver' either.
Can someone please guide me?