I can get street maps from openstreetmaps.org (XML) and convert it into WKT with the tool osm2wkt.
There are several people creating specialist public transport maps:
- The Transport Map layer on OSM's front page by Andy Allan
- Öpnvkarte (öpnvkarte.de) (Also available at openbusmap.org for those with no Ö accessible}
- Openptmap (openptmap.org)
- OpenStreetBrowser (openstreetbrowser.org)
- LatLon.org's public transport layer
- OpenMap.lt public transport layer
- OSM Transport Karte Map for Trucks and Cars
However, there is no way to get the XML or WKT format map. How do I get public transport maps in WKT format?