Using ArcGIS Pro 1.0.0 I have:
- Created a new project using Global Scene.aptx
- Switched the Basemap to National Geographic
- Navigated to and created Bookmarks for some countries of different sizes: Australia and Singapore
- Used the project's Options to set the Transition Time to 2.0 seconds on the Navigation tab
- Used the Bookmarks to navigate alternately between Australia and Singapore
I expected that doing this would result in a display cache being created that would mean no re-rendering and a very smooth display during transition.
However, each time I use a bookmark to go to the other country there are a few seconds of blurry re-rendering that occur.
Are there settings available that should assist me to get the result I describe as expected above?