I would like to take advantage of the 64-bit environment and speedier screen refreshing for some editing we do.
Although I personally don't find the ribbon interface very intuitive, the ArcGIS Pro editing environment seems quite nice. Except I found a problem....
When I set my snapping to only Intersection and Vertex I am unable to SPLIT my polylines at intersections and vertices. Instead, in most situations, the line is split somewhere near the intersection or vertex but not exactly at intersection/vertex.
The problem occurs when snapping options are set to either pixels or units. I tested it on 3 different machines, using different spatial references, and in both ArcGIS Pro 1.0.0 and 1.0.2.
I expect the line to be spit exactly where it snaps at vertices or intersections but I am simply not able to.
a result of line split when snapped to vertices:
a result of a line split at intersection: