I am working on a project in which I want to take point features( tweets) and compare them to the GDP per capita of countries. I would like to have my end result be such as the following:
- GDP Class 1 (55992.21-105044) + high percentage of total tweets tweets =colour 1
- GDP Class 1 (55992.21-105044) + low percentage of total tweets =colour 2 ...
So on and so forth for each of my 5 GDP classes. I have already tried to work with multiple attributes by that gives me all combinations of single values for each, and I need both in classes to provide my analysis.
Example: USA has A very high GDP per capita, and has tweeted 73% of the total data collected. Canada is in the same GDP/Capita classification, but has contribute only 1% to the total data. Each one shold be coloured in a way that represents this.
More information as requested:
- Using : ArcGis 10.2
- End Result:a thematic map relating the GDp/Capita of a country to the percentage of tweets it posted during a time frame
- What Have I tried?: Using Multiple attributes to relate the 2 attributes together
- What have I succeeded in doing: One table contains both the GDP/capita and the number of tweets
- How I want it to work: 0-15%,16-55% and 56-75% are my groupings for the percentage of tweets, and GDP/Capita is split into 5 classes. Each GDP/Capita Classificiation should contain sub-classificiations based on the Percents of all tweets from that country.