I'm relatively new to the world of Versioning and using SDE databases, and have come across a problem that I can't solve.
Summed up - the Conflicts option/button is greyed out/disabled, and I know there are conflicts in the versions.
I'm sure I am probably missing out a step, so hoping someone can educate me on what I'm doing wrong please.
Background - Using ArcGIS v10.3 and data is held within ArcSDE Database. There are two primary versions - Default and FieldEditing. We have just started testing Collector, so each time a sync occurs, another version is created. I am trying to reconcile, review and send changes manually, feature by feature, and post to the FieldEditing version.
My steps are:
- Add data from Default database (where I have full permissions) to ArcMap
- Change the version to one of the Collector versions
- View version changes (at this point I can see that there is a difference between the Collector versions and the FieldEditing version)
- Reconcile (Target version: DATA.FieldEditing, Define conflicts: by object, conflicts to be resolved: in favor of the Target Version)
- Last week I am sure that I was then able to click the 'Conflicts' button and go through the conflicts one by one, but this is now greyed out/disabled.
I've also got an issue whereby last week I had one version which had over 600 conflicts and out of the 26 versions, today there is only one which shows that there are changes. I have just had an error to say "License Connection Lost - Lost connection with license server for ArcGIS for Desktop Standard".