I have a very large QGis raster layer showing the differences between two nearly identical rasters.

Because of this, it is very difficult to find where in this layer the few pixels that are different occur.

I have thought that one way to find them might be to have QGis zoom in and center on the maximum point of the layer. Is there a way to do this?

Other suggestions are welcome.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.