I am trying to add three rasters together. I'm trying to figure out where I am going wrong so I am going to list out what I am doing:
- I have Raster_1, Raster_2 and Raster_3.
- Raster_1 and Raster_2 were set to the extent of Raster_3
- I used the Map Algebra tool to write "Raster_1 + Raster_2 + Raster_3" = Raster_4
- Raster_4 only has areas where all three previous rasters intersect.
- I thought that by setting the extent of Raster_1 and Raster_2 to Raster_3 this wouldn't be an issue.
- I went to check that I had done this correctly but the extents had gone back to their previous extents.
- I reset Raster_1 and Raster_2 to the extent of Raster_3 but they are not the same. I have no idea why they would not be the same if that's how I am setting them. The setting I am using is:
the rectangular extent of Raster_3
What am I doing wrong?