I am creating some statistics based on certain values. The issue I am having is that the extracted values are not the same as the values in the original raster. This creates incorrect output, and I need to ensure that, when joined, both fields are the exact same. After looking on ArcGIS Desktop, i found that the reason is that the pixels are moved by a tiny bit on the extract vs the original.
Hopefully you can see that the pixels are not aligned properly, and I need them to be properly aligned. I have tried the following:
- Set extent and Co-ordinate system to the extraction layer (in Extract by Mask)
- Snap the raster to the extraction extent(in Extract by Mask)
I am not sure what else I can do. I understand that this is a glitch as documented http://support.esri.com/en/knowledgebase/techarticles/detail/34448
From the article, setting the extent should fix it, but it does not do anything.