I want to edit a hosted feature service from AGOL (no server). I followed the steps to create a local copy for editing, however when I do this - not all of the features exist in the local copy. I cannot check to see if there are any errors or messages since it was not a geoprocess. Does anyone know why this could be happening and how to resolve this issue? It happened multiple times.
- Sign into AGOL from ArcMap
- Add hosted feature service to map (drag and drop from Catalog)
- Navigate to service in TOC (Listed by drawing order)
- Right click, editing, create local copy for editing
- Open attribute table for one layer... Holds 20 features, when it should have 68