I have a feature service that is solely cloud-hosted. I need to load data into the service. I have many features to add, so I don't want to do this manually. Is there a way to load the features from the data directly to the feature service? I cannot do this after export, because then the data would be disconnected and multiple people are editing the service at once. I cannot use Server, and I must leverage AGOL. Is there a re-existing tool? Something designed for AGOL?
- add hosted service to arcmap
- create local copy for editing
- start editing layer
- navigate to temporary database in catalog
- find associated layer and load data
- save edits and stop editing
- sync local edits to server
Tested and approved on a cloud-hosted feature service.