I am a GIS specialist and a surveyor. Lately I'm trying to use as a surveying tool my DJI Phantom 3 pro combining with different software for generating DEM, DSM, 3d model and orthophoto. But I can't generate true orthophoto from the software I used like Agisoft or pix4d, orthophoto after generated is deformed like in the pictures below.
My workflow was:
- I added the photos
- I Loaded the camera positions (with EXIF info on)
- I aligned the photos
- I optimized camera alignment with these settings
Camera accuracy: 10 Marker accuracy: 0.005 (not utilized) Scale bar accuracy: 0.001 (not utilized) Projection accuracy: 0.1 Tie point accuracy: 4
- I builded Dense Cloud with quality Medium and depth filtering Aggressive
- I builded mesh with surface type Height field, source data Dense cloud and face count Medium, Interpolation enabled
- I builded texture with mapping mode Orthophoto, blending mode Mosaic, texture size 8192
- Then I exported as orthophoto with blending mode Mosaic, enable color correction off
How can I generate a true orthophoto from this, what I did wrong here?