I am new to openLayers. I am trying to display an in-house cached basemap from an ArcGIS REST service. I can see the basemap if I use "ol.source.TileArcGISRest" for the source property, but the performance is very slow and the map is rendered very blurry.
I am trying instead to use "ol.source.XYZ" for the source property of the layer (as recommended in OpenLayers docs), but I am now not seeing any map. The X and Y values I see in the Network tab of the developer tools are not in the range given in the REST endpoint for the tiled map. Our in-house maps all use NY State Plane (EPSG 2263).
FOr instance, at a zoom level of 0 (in the 'view' property' of the code), my sample attempts to get a tile with Z Y X parameters 9/192/150 and 9/192/151, but the start and end Z Y X values at zoom level 9 (as set in this tiled map REST service) are 9/646969/537582 and 9/657961/548957.
I am guessing this is a projection problem, but I thought I had set the default projection in my code. The full example is below:
Both the projection extent and extent in the layer properties are currently set from the extent given in the REST endpoint. I tried swapping out the projection extent with that given in the epsg URL, and tried commenting either of them out, to no effect.