I am attempting to collapse three separate (non-spatial) tables with related records into one. I have used the Make Query Table tool to do this (I think) by joining them based on a shared field, however I am now having trouble writing the runtime table view output as a stored table in the GDB. I've tried multiple options- Table to Table, Table Select, Copy Rows- all of which seem to have trouble. I'm not receiving any errors, just a hanging process each time. ArcCatalog will show a processing window which seems to run indefinitely. I've tried running the process overnight (18 hrs) with the same result. I've also tried using a query statement within the Query Table tool to use a limited number of records to try and identify if it is the amount of data; with the same result.
I'm not sure what visual information will assist so I haven't uploaded anything, but please let me know what information would be useful in the resolution of this issue.
- I'm not entirely sure what types of GDB there are but at a guess I would say a File Geodatabase
- Table 1 contains 147184 rows; Table 2 contains 3308 rows; Table 3 contains 3416 rows
- Row count of the output would be that of table 1 as the largest table
- Tables are not currently joined or indexed
- The output required is a File GeoDataBase table which will be stored in the file path specified after the process has ended rather than just in runtime memory.