I have two sets of raster (tiff, aerial photos) which I want to merge to one raster file with FME. The two sets have different spatial resolutions. Set A has a better resolution as B. The two set do overlap. How can I merge these raster with FME? Requirements:
- Use Resolution (size of pixel) from set A
- Where the raster do overlap: use pixels from set A
- Optional requirement: Position of pixels from set A should not change (nor resampling of A. only resampling of B)
Example with 4 raster files from set A (blue) and 4 raster files from set B (red).
I tried to use FMEs RasterMosaiker and set the order in Navigator but I can not meet requirement 1 and 2 simultaneously:
- first A then B: I loss requirement 2
- first B then A: I loss requirement 1