I am using ArcGIS version 10.3. I have two shapefiles (points and polylines) and I am trying to create a model in ArcGIS Model Builder to automate my task. What I have done so far is:
- Created new geometry around points using a buffer of 30m
- Intersected the new geometry with lines layer to select lines (streets) within 30m buffer
- Used an iterator to repeat this task for all points (87 points total)
Here is the screen shot of the model:
and here is output of the model.
and screen shot of output's attributes.
So far, I can view the address locations and buffered streets like this.
I have explained the layers as well. The scenario contains address and streets within 30m location. Each line feature contains the values of Annual Daily Traffic (ADT) from 1960 - 2005 (10 columns). The image above only shows the different ADT values of each line feature (using query tool). Can someone help me to?
- Select the nearest street with highest ADT value (there are 10 ADT columns in each line feature)?
- Shift my address location to that layer containing highest ADT value (this should create another layer for all addresses)?
Can someone help me to do that?