I've read (and had to deal with) values being changed to "NULL" when joining data from a table to a shapefile. Now I'm having an even more basic problem: for some tables, when I add the table, one of the number/integer columns fills with "Null". Here's what I've done so far:
- My csv file has three columns, one is the County FIPS Code and the other two contain some numeric demographic information (average age and average income).
- I created a .csvt file that states: "String","Integer","Integer"
- Both files are saved in the same directory.
- I've tried adding the table as a vector file (no geometry), as well as a text delimited file. In both cases, the second integer column fills with "Null".
- I've closed an re-opened QGIS several times between each attempt.
Any suggestions for what I can try next?