In Modelbuilder, I am trying to implement a condition regarding the type of workspace:
- if this is a GDB, the output FC should not have an Extension
- If this is a Folder, the FC Output should have one. (%Scratch%\Nodes_%NameFC%.shp)
So far, I built this thinking to use it somehow as a variable to add an extension to the OutputFC if needed.
- In the first case, the returned value is 1, which is "wrong" because the Output Workspace is a fgdb and in the code block, 1 is supposed to be False.
- In the second case, it's not returning anything as the Output Workspace doesn't have any Extension.
- There is a message (when running the first set) ERROR 000539: Error running expression: gdb (...) name 'gdb' is not defined
Does anyone know what is going on here?