This question is an exact duplicate of:
I am trying to use ArcMap ver. 10.2 to create several models using ModelBuilder. The model will be created to:
- interpolate 7 years of point measured precipitation data (long integer format at a daily time step) using various surface-fitting methods (e.g. inverse distance weighting, polynomial, and kriging)
- clip the output raster files to subbasins
- do zonal stats on the clipped raster files
- append the zonal stats into a table.
I have built the models, and they all run well (Fig. 1).
- The models only work for one day at a time. However, I need to run each model for over 2,000 iterations (one iteration for each day).
- I've tried using the iterator tools, but there is not a tool that will work with the way I have the attribute table set up (Fig. 1).
- I need to generate daily time series' of interpolated precipitation data by looping my models for multiple iterations.
- How can I make my models loop for multiple iterations, one iteration for each set of field values (i.e. column in attribute table)?
Additional background information follows:
The precipitation data are stored in a point file with a large attribute table. The attribute table has a field for each day precipitation was observed. The fields are labeled in sequence "PPT". Each field has multiple point measured daily precipitation values (long integer format), one point measurement for each location (n=10) where precipitation was measured.
Fig. 1. Model schematic and attribute table used to interpolate precipitation data.