I am looking for a tool that can determine the dominate trend or maybe a histogram of trends for data point position. Basically if I have somthing like this:s.

Then I want a tool that will tell me the dominate trend is N/S or maybe a histogram of trends with a N/S peak.

Does anything like that exist?

closed as unclear what you're asking by PolyGeo May 1 '16 at 3:47

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Could you define, explain, or otherwise quantify exactly what you mean by "trend"? – whuber Apr 28 '16 at 23:09