I'm using ESRI Desktop 10.2 with a spatial analyst extension. Can Spatial Analyst be used to calculate the difference between two water level raster files, or do you have to use 3D Analyst?

1 Answer 1


Yes you can use Spatial Analyst for this.

I'm not a Spatial Analyst expert, but I would look at the Raster Math tools to accomplish this - starting with the Minus tool.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.