How can I adjust the central meridian of a built-in projection in ArcGIS Pro? I'm using version 22.214.171.12409.
As of 2019, you can do the following in ArcGIS Pro:
- Right click on map, select Properties to open the Map Properties module.
- Select Coordinate Systems Look to the right for a globe icon with a green plus sign, select to access "Add Coordinate System"
- Select New Projected Coordinate System to bring up the following dialog box.
- In the Name row, change the name to something that you'll remember.
- In the Projection row, click on the right cell to use the drop down menu to select your projection.
- In the Central meridian row, enter your value.
- Save and use your new projection with your adjusted meridian.