Is there a tool to do conflation in QGIS?

ArcMap has a tool but I need to use QGIS. http://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/tool-reference/editing/an-overview-of-the-conflation-toolset.htm


There is now a plugin call Vector Bender: https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/VectorBender/

This will give you a solution for rubbersheeting.

For the edgematching, the topology checker plugin should offer a solution, but may invovle extra processing compared to ArcGIS. The plugin will at least flag areas that violate your topology rules and then you may need to manually adjust these areas. There isn't a direct replacement for the edgematching in ArcGIS: http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/en/docs/user_manual/plugins/plugins_topology_checker.html

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.